We provide comprehensive home and alternate site infusion services. Our experienced, interdisciplinary teams provide comprehensive clinical support: pharmacists, registered nurses, and transitional care coordinators collaborate with our patients and their physicians to develop individualized care plans to achieve optimal therapy outcomes.
- Anti-infective therapy, inotrope therapy, TPN, hydration, chemotherapy
- 24/7 access to pharmacists and registered nurses
- Comprehensive education and support to patients and caregivers
- Clinical and therapeutic monitoring to optimize therapy
- Reduced hospital readmissions
- Reduced costs related to hospital readmissions
All our nurses have been friendly thus putting me at ease. They have all been professional and knew just what I needed and how to do the job. Several of them had multiple suggestions to help me with a problem I was having. Great job!
Five HUGE stars are awarded to my experience with the staff of Barnes Healthcare Services in Gainesville, FL. Everyone that I spoke with on the phone was extremely courteous and helpful. Thanks to the entire staff who I interacted with. I hope I don’t ever have to go thru the infusion process again, but if I do, I now have the knowledge and confidence that I can do it again.
Barnes has been great every step of the way. They did a fantastic job of explaining and teaching me about my machine and have been prompt with any necessary follow ups.